2 Medium Butternuts (a small pumpkin or some other squash will also work)
1 Tbsp Dessicated Coconut
2 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Methi Masala or Ground Chillies (if you use Chillies, maybe use a little bit less)
1 Tbsp Ground Coriander
1 Heaped tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Oil
1/2 Cup Water
1. Chop up Butternut into big pieces and the roughly chop the onion.
2. Fry the onions in the oil until it's light brown and glassy.
3. After the onions are done, add all the spices and the coconut. Let it cook through a little bit!
4. Add the butternut and mix it all up.
5. Place a lid on the pot and let the butternut cook in the spices until it's soft. Stir occasionally so that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot!
All done! Enjoy!!